In the Sippy Cup household, we are literally counting down the days until Star Wars: The Force Awakens is released into theaters. We’ll be spending the next few months re-watching the Star Wars movies, buying all of the newest toys and more. If you’re wanting to make your next lunch or dinner Star Wars themed, make these Star Wars BB-8 Droid Quesadillas! BB-8 is the new droid in Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie. Ever since the trailer premiered, fans have been enamored with him!
– 2 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
– 2 oz softened cream cheese
– 2 cheddar cheese sandwich slices
– black food coloring
– Turn the bag right side in and press the cream cheese mixture into one corner of the bag.
– With a sharp knife, cut the corner of the sandwich bag off so that you have a small hole from which you can pipe the cream cheese. The smaller the better.
– Take one cheddar cheese slice and place it on a cutting board. Invert your wine glass and use it to cut a solid circle in the center of the slice.
– Take the remainder of one cheddar cheese slice and with your pairing knife cut a section from around the edge of the rounded hole for the droid’s head stripe. This should be about a quarter inch in width.